Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Strange, a Brewery

Photo from the Denver Post
Strange Brewing Company isn't technically within the borders of Barnum, and I'd say it's not even close enough to walk to without making a big deal out of it. But, it's but a short bike ride or an even shorter automobile ride away. Located on the other side of Federal, at Zuni and 13th, Strange is a popular spot for West side's bicycle commuters -- including many of my own co-workers who kindly introduced me to this lovely spot. They have very unique, very delicious brews. And, if you go there enough, they'll make the effort to learn your name. Please now start humming the "Cheers" theme song so it can get stuck in your head all day. You're welcome.
Photo from bottlemakesthree.com

When I first moved into Barnum, I could never figure out what all of those industrial type buildings were on the other side of Federal. I still don't know what most of them are, but I think it's rather lovely that it's becoming a popular spot for Denver's newest/most awesome microbreweries. Dear Potential Denver Breweries: keep 'em coming!

Strange on Facebook
Strange Brewing Company
1330 Zuni St, Denver, CO 80204
(720) 985-2337
 

No comments:

Post a Comment